What to do after BiPC? What course would suit me the best? What next? These are few of the most important question that arises in a students mind once he/she is close to completing and passing 12th. While the answer to this question might seem to be simple, it is not really simple. The options available in diverse, so diverse that it could confuse the student.
In simple words, there are more than 15+ different major fields that could be perused. Without proper knowledge and facts, it would be almost impossible to select the best course. In this article, we will discuss most of the important courses that could be perused after BiPC or inter BiPC.
Table of Contents
- After inter BiPC course list –
- List of Courses that you could Peruse After BiPC
- The courses that you could peruse after BiPC –
- Medical courses:
- 1. MBBS –
- 2. Dental Science –
- 3. Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery –
- 4. Agriculture courses –
- 5. Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses –
- 6. Biotechnology courses –
- 7. Forensic science courses –
- 8. Zoology courses –
- 9. Microbiology courses –
- 10. Allied health courses –
- 11. Geology courses –
- B.Sc. – Bachelor of science courses after BiPC –
- Diploma courses to peruse after 12th BiPC –
- Some of the other common courses after BiPC –
After inter BiPC course list –
BiPC simply means Biology, Physics, and chemistry stream that a student peruses in 11th and 12th class. While a large number of students consider this stream to be the best for those who plan on perusing medical or paramedical field. In fact, the majority of courses for BiPC students are either medical or paramedical. But, it does not mean there are only medical and paramedical courses to peruse. There are also other courses too. Continue reading to know about the courses that a BiPC student could peruse in the future.
The courses that you could peruse after inter BiPC –
- Medical courses – MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science)
- AYUSH courses – BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and surgery), BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences)
- Nursing courses – B.Sc. Nursing
- Physiotherapy courses – BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Naturopathy courses
- Medical Engineering courses – Biotechnology engineering, Food Technology engineering, biomedical engineering
- Veterinary courses – BVSc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science)
- B.Sc. courses – B.Sc. Anatomy, B.Sc. Physiology
- Pharmacy courses – Bachelor of Pharmacy, D pharmacy
- Agriculture courses – B.Sc. Botany, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Biology, B.Sc. agriculture
- Allied health science – B.Sc. Occupational therapy, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Cardiology, B.Sc. Anaesthesia, B.Sc. Radiology, B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Audiology.
List of Courses that you could Peruse After BiPC
|Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility||Course Type|
|MBBS||5 years and 6 months||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Dental Science||5 Years||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||5.5 Years||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Agriculture courses||4 Year||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses||1 Year to 2 Year||After 12th Pass||Diploma|
|Biotechnology courses||3 to 4 Year||After 10th or 12th, Diploma||Undergraduate|
|Forensic Science Courses||2 to 3 Year||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Zoology Courses||3 Years||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Microbiology Courses||3 to 4 Year||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Allied Health Courses||4.5 Years||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
|Geology Courses||3 Years||After 12th Pass||Undergraduate|
The courses that you could peruse after BiPC –
In general, those students who peruse BiPC have the option to follow, medical, paramedical, or any field that has relation to biology.
1. MBBS –
Explaining about this course would be waste of time, most of the people in India would know about the MBBS course. It is one of the most popular courses and most important field. While MBBS is one of the most popular courses that students who complete BiPC peruse. Once you have completed the 12th BiPC, then you could peruse MBBS anywhere in the world. Countries like Russia, China, the UK, New Zealand, Canada, The United States of America, Hungary, and Germany are a few of the countries that accept Indian BiPC students.
2. Dental Science –
There was a time when dental courses were neglected by most students, but, today, it has risen to be one of the best courses after BiPC. Most of the Dental courses are 4-year programs with an internship mandatory. While dental courses like BDS are not better than MBBS, the scope is very high for BDS too.
3. Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery –
BHMS is not a simple course and most people tend to neglect this course assuming that it is worthless. But, it is not worthless, encompassing the ancient knowledge and medical practices, BHMS has been rising in the past few years. BHMS is a 5.5-year course that imparts knowledge and skills in major areas like anatomy, pathology, immunology, etc.
4. Agriculture courses –
Agriculture is the major occupation of a large number of Indians, it is not only India, other nations like the USA and China also depend heavily on agriculture. In fact, agriculture is one of the fields that would never fall in the future and perusing agriculture courses could present a lot of job opportunities. While the pay scale might not be very good, in the future, there are high chances that it would change. As a major aiding factor for the survival of the economy, agriculture will rise in the future and so does the demand for candidates who have completed agriculture courses. After completing BiPC, a student could peruse agriculture courses like the ones listed below.
- B.Sc. agriculture
- B.Sc. Entomology
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Animal production
- B.Sc. Plant production
- B.Sc. Agriculture biotechnology
- Bachelors in horticulture and business management
- Bachelors in international food and agribusiness
- Bachelors in international rural innovation and development
5. Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy courses –
Homeopathy and Ayurveda are considered an alternative to MBBS and are older than MBBS that we know of today. While Homeopathy is practiced in different parts of the world, Ayurveda is considered to have strong roots in India. While there was a decline in the prominence of Ayurveda, today, they are popular, therefore, the courses related to these fields are also becoming popular. Unlike other medical courses, it is possible to peruse a diploma in these fields and also a bachelor’s. This makes skills and knowledge acquired very high. Bachelor of Homeopathic medicine and surgery and the Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery are two of the AYUSH courses that have gained popularity in the past few years. It is predicted that these AYUSH courses would gain more popularity in the future. Here are some of the Ayurveda and Homeopathic diploma courses you could peruse after BiPC.
- Diploma in acute prescribing and homeopathy
- Diploma in homeopathy and health sciences
- Diploma in Homeopathy
- Diploma in Ayurvedic pharmacy
6. Biotechnology courses –
Apart from core Medical courses like MBBS and BDS, the most important stream that you could peruse is biotechnology. Unlike other fields, biotechnology amalgamates both medical and technological components. If students peruse biotechnology courses, he/she could acquire skills and knowledge that could be used to apply biology into industrial use. If you are interested in the biotechnology field and if you have completed BiPC, then here are the Biotechnology courses that you could peruse.
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- Bachelor of science in advanced biotechnology and zoology
- Associate in science in biotechnology
- Diploma in biotechnology
- B.Sc. in molecular biology and biotechnology
7. Forensic science courses –
Law enforcement authorities always require forensic science graduates and this field is closely related to BiPC. While there was a time when people used to neglect forensic science due to its lack of development and less scope. But, today, forensic science is an advanced field and the demand for graduates from this field is very high. While most people do not know anything much about forensic science, I could give summarise it. Forensic science is a field of study that familiarizes the student with the procedures, techniques, and processes involved in examining, preserving, and collecting shreds of physical evidence in a crime scene. Here are some of the common forensic courses that you could peruse after BiPC
- B.Sc. psychology with forensic psychology
- Bachelor of applied science in forensic science
- Bachelor of applied science in forensic studies
- B.Sc. in forensic science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Forensic studies
8. Zoology courses –
For those students who are interested in animals and their body functions, zoology is the best field for them. While the scope of zoology might not seem to be very high, they are not bad. In the future, the demand for candidates who have graduated from this field could be very high. In recent years, the number of people enrolling in zoology courses is very high. Here are some of the common and good zoology courses that you could peruse after BiPC.
- Bachelors in fisheries and wildlife science
- B.Sc. zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Marine biology and Oceanography
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Marine vertebrate and zoology
9. Microbiology courses –
Microbiology is an entirely different field which involves the study of bacteria, virus, and other microorganisms. While this field was dormant in the beginning, in the past few years, microbiology has become very important and most nations have started to invest a lot to improve and develop the microbiology field and technology. If you have completed BiPC and are looking for an exciting as well as a good course to peruse, then, microbiology field is the best. Here are some of the best microbiology courses.
- B.Sc. Clinical microbiology
- B.Sc. Microbial, cellular, and molecular biology
- B.Sc. Dairy farming
- B.Sc. Microbiology
10. Allied health courses –
For those people who do not like medical and dental courses, and allied health course could be the best option. While these courses are not as good as MBBS and BDS courses, perusing this course could make you eligible to assist doctors in performing medical functions. Here are some of the allied health courses that you could peruse.
- Occupational therapist
- Speech and language therapy
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Imagining technology
- Neuroscience technology
- Anaesthesia technology
- Respiratory therapy
11. Geology courses –
Geology is the study of materials present on the surface and beneath the earth. It is a complicated field with a lot of scope of development and importance. While this field was not much developed in the past few years, today, it is on the path of constant development.
- B.Sc. (Hons) astrophysics and geology
- B.Sc. (Hons) geology with physical geography
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. studies in environmental earth science and biology
B.Sc. – Bachelor of science courses after BiPC –
Bachelor of science courses are different from other bachelor courses and they are popular in India these days. Here are some of the common and best B.Sc. courses in India today.
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. biology
- B.Sc. Anaesthesia
- B.Sc. Radiology
Diploma courses to peruse after 12th BiPC –
Diploma courses might seem inferior to most people, but, you should not assume the same. Remember, today, almost every course is considered to have equal importance. No matter the type, of course, you could find a job somewhere. Here are some of the best diploma courses that you could peruse after BiPC.
- Diploma in agriculture
- Diploma in X-Ray technology
- Diploma in forensic science
- Diploma in cyber crime
- Diploma in horticulture
- Diploma in health information management
- Advanced Diploma in MRI and spectroscopy
- PGDM in environmental geology
- Graduate certificate in cybersecurity and computer forensics
- Diploma in office administration health services
Some of the other common courses after BiPC –
- Marine biology
- Fisheries sciences
- Clinical microbiology
- Home science
- Environmental sciences
- Nutrition and dietetics