What is the Full Form of BE?
The full form of BE is Bachelor of Engineering, and it takes four to five years and is divided into eight semesters. The course highlights conceptual knowledge and engineering factor of science. It doesn’t focus on application-based studies or technical knowledge. You can get admission into some specialization in the engineering field.
Bachelor of Engineering – Overview
Bachelor of Engineering is a full-time, four-year undergraduate-level degree course. Students completing BE will be recruited at reputed designations in MNC or IT sectors. During this course, students learn to deal with the design, research, development, maintenance, construction, testing, and production of machinery, manufacturing, and numerous technical project works.
BE Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the course:
- Applicants must have completed 12th in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a renowned board.
- Students must have scored at least 50% of aggregate in their 10+2.
- There are some universities or institutes that conduct their entrance exam for offering admission into BE courses.
Those who are pursuing BE course must have the following skills:
- Creative and Innovative Skills
- Knowledge of Subjects
- Problem Solving and Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills, etc.