What is The Full Form of AWS?
The full form of AWS is Amazon Web Services, which is a cloud service platform offered by Amazon. This certification is obtained by an IT professional after completing 1 or more exams the public cloud provider offers. IT professionals possess this certificate to validate and demonstrate technical cloud understanding and skills. This certification course offers exams for administrators, architects, and cloud engineers. It imparts networking, database storage, mobile development, email, content delivery, remote computing, security, and other services. The solutions provided by experts are used in educational institutes, software developers, government agencies, NPOs, private institutions, etc.
- AWS constantly works on adding more services, security updates, and features.
- Amazon support team can help whenever you feel stuck.
- It ensures an affordable, fast way, and efficient for users to tackle their servers.
- AWS provides reliable security.
- You can save money on buying costly tools like servers, storage drives, etc.
- Social networking
- Test and development environments
- Recovery of disaster recovery, backup, storage
- Website Hosting
- Content delivery and media distribution
- Application hosting/Saas hosting
- Managing search engines
- Academic computing
- Mobile applications and social media
- Sharing of videos and images