What is The Full Form of ANM?
The full form of ANM is Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery. It is a diploma course that focuses on health care study for multiple people. Apart from conceptual knowledge, the ANM curriculum provides its students with equipment knowledge and maintenance. In addition, students will gain experience and knowledge of the medication being administered to patients and keep track of reports. The duration of this course is 1 to 3 years, and it can be provided on a part-time basis.
ANM Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the ANM course:
- He or she should complete a 10+2 education from a recognized board.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 45% in their 12th.
- They must have studied science subjects.
ANM Admission process
- Admissions are based on an entry test accompanied by a PI round.
- Depending on the universities/institutes, the admission process will vary.
- Admission to the course is based on the score obtained by the candidates in the PI and entrance exams.
Job opportunities areas after ANM
- Home nurse
- Health visitor
- Basic and rural and community health worker
- Nursing homes
- Medical College
- ICU and staff nurse
- Healthcare nurses and homecare