What is The Full Form of CCNA?
The full form of CCNA is Cisco Certified Network Associate, an associate-level certification course. The duration of this course is 1.5 years. It is designed for IT professionals and network engineers. This program includes multiple topics such as IP connectivity, network fundamentals & access, programmability, automation, security fundamentals, services, etc. Additionally, it legalizes the understanding and skills of an entry-level networking engineer during the initial years.
Eligibility Criteria for CCNA
- Candidates must have passed their 12th board with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Students with or without working experience in the IT sector are eligible for the CCNA course.
- Admission to the CCNA course is based on the national-level entrance exam.
- Students from any field and with any subject set are eligible to apply for this course.
Scope and Job role after CCNA
The CCNA course provides a handsome salary package along with good career opportunities in the IT sector. After completing the course, you will be hired for any of the following roles:
- Network administrator
- Network Specialist
- IT support specialist
- Senior network engineer
- Network engineer, etc.
Higher studies – list of courses
Courses after CCNA include:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Design Professional
- Cisco certified internetwork expert
- Cisco-certified design expert