What is the Full Form of ACCA?
The full form of ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a widely authorized course with over 6,00,00 students and 2, 00,000 members across 180+ countries. It is said to be the highest paid professional accounting expertise in the world. Students will have to clear Accountant in Business (F1), Management Accounting (F2), and Financial Accounting (F3). After completing the ACCA course, students will have basic knowledge and idea for professional-level exams, and candidates are awarded ACCA Diploma in Business and Accounting.
ACCA eligibility criteria
Aspirants who want to establish a career in accounting or attain a widely authorized certification can get admission to an ACCA course. Following are the essential eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled:
- Age criteria – 18 years old
- Those students who have passed their 10+2 in the commerce stream with five subjects, including Mathematics and English can enroll in the ACCA course.
- Students must have scored at least 65% aggregate in these two subjects and over 50% marks in others.
- Students pursuing a degree in commerce, such as BBA, B.Com, BMS, etc can enroll in ACCA courses.
- Graduates with a BA/BSC or foundation in accounting are also eligible for the course.
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.