What does the word Naturopathy mean? It connotes natural care. It means the natural way of getting rid of diseases and ailments. It is the treatment that does not involve any medicine or techniques. Everything is done naturally. You must know very well that during ancient times, people used to rely upon natural methods to get rid of the illness. Now the demand for Naturopathy is gradually increasing in the pandemic situation. The concept and idea of Naturopathy are simple. It tries to remove the toxins from the body naturally or through natural steps. The main principle of Naturopathy is to remove the detrimental and waste products from the body.
If you are willing to make a good career with Naturopathy, you can go ahead with it. A certification and diploma course on Naturopathy can be the best choice. If you have completed the 10th examination, you can pursue a diploma course in Naturopathy. If you have completed the 12th examination, you can opt for a bachelor’s course in Naturopathy. After completing the bachelor’s degree, you can go with a master’s degree course. This will open new avenues before you.
Naturopathy is a branch of science that mainly deals with the healing powers of the body by itself. It is such a subject that does not rely either upon allopathic or homeopathy. The body can eliminate all the waste with the help of a strong immune system. This is the main thought of the subject, and they rely upon it.
Details of Naturopathy Course:
The Naturopathy course is available at various levels. You can choose the one that suits your eligibility.
- A Diploma course in Naturopathy is a 1-year full-time course that can be pursued by the student. In this course, you will come to know about the basic knowledge of yoga and Naturopathy. You will also come to know about the Anatomical and Physiological aspects of Yoga and Naturopathy.
- An under-graduate course in Naturopathy is a three years course is mainly designed to gather all the pre-requisite information about yoga and Naturopathy. In this course, you will come to know about the necessary levels of yoga and Naturopathy practices so that you can easily serve the healthcare industry. A bachelor’s degree in Naturopathy will deal with the patient’s body and its symptoms. It will teach the students how to monitor the lifestyle and habits of the patient in their life. The students are given complete training about it.
- A PG course in Yoga and Naturopathy is a 2-year full-time course. This course covers Yoga Philosophy, Fundamentals of Naturopathy, Human Anatomy, and many more areas.
- A certification course in Yoga and Naturopathy is a 6-month course. It has only one semester. In this course, you will come to know about the basic knowledge of Yoga and Naturopathy. You will be taught about the Anatomical and Physiological aspects of Yoga and Naturopathy.
Eligibility for pursuing Naturopathy courses:
In this part, you will come to know about the eligibility required for pursuing this course.
- For Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy course, you should complete the 10+2 examination with 50% marks from a recognized board and institute.
- For Under-graduate courses in Yoga and Naturopathy, you should complete 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
- For Post Graduate course in Yoga and Naturopathy you should have a graduate degree from a recognized University with 40% marks.
- For any certification courses in Yoga and Naturopathy, you should complete the 10+2 examination with 50% marks from any recognized boards. In all the courses, it is seen that you are from a science background with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Selected Institutes offer the certification course. It would help if you should make it clear before taking the admission in the said college.
Syllabus of Naturopathy course:
The syllabus of the Naturopathy course at different in different levels. The Post-graduation course in this subject mostly consists of theoretical subjects. For example if you opt for a Diploma course in Naturopathy you have to go through subjects like Human Physiology and Human Pathology. It is a 1-year course. On the other hand, a certification course in Naturopathy will comprise of subjects like Indian Philosophy, Anatomy of Physiology, Bahirang Yog, Antarang Yog, Yogic, Naturopathic, and Modern Dietetics. Thus, the subjects mainly vary the course you are opting.
A career in Naturopathy courses:
As the concept of the job is changing, the scopes are also changing from time to time. Naturopathy has a vast scope not in India but other parts of the world. It is found that reputed Doctors, Engineers, and celebrities will always prefer to follow a disciplined and balanced life. They would like to take proper advice from people who have good knowledge in this field. A Naturopathy professional can shape the world in a better way. They can change the lifestyle of modern people and show them the right path to a healthy living. After completing the course, they can open their Yoga centres. On the other part, they can also get associated in many health centers and organizations. You can also get attached with many health clubs, fitness centers, and community yoga centers after completing the course.
Admission fee for Naturopathy courses:
If you are willing to pursue this course, you should be well-aware about course fee’s structure. The fee of the Naturopathy course mainly depends upon the type, of course, you are choosing. The fee of the diploma course is comparatively lower than the graduate or the post graduate one. It is estimated that under graduate course in Naturopathy may vary from INR 25,000 to INR 2, 00,000 depending upon the type of college.
The fees of the certification may be a bit expensive. You can take an education loan for the course.
Process of admission in Naturopathy courses:
Before pursuing this course, you should be well-aware of the mode of admission to this course. A student can get admission to this course after completing 10+ 2 examinations. He or she should also secure minimum of 50% marks in the analysis. However, some relaxation is provided to the SC and ST candidates regarding the marks.
In many colleges, an admission test is taken for aspiring candidates. If they qualify for the examination, a merit list is printed. The students have to check the list and carry the admission procedure if the name is published. They have to take the admission by filling the admission form and paying the annual fee.
Salary after completing Naturopathy courses:
You should know about the salary of the candidate after completing a course in Naturopathy.
- The salary of a Diploma holder in Naturopathy may vary from INR1.5 Lakh to 3 Lakh.
- The salary of an Under-graduate candidate in Naturopathy may vary from INR 2.5 Lakh to INR 4.5 Lakh.
- The salary of a Post-graduate candidate in Naturopathy may vary from INR 3 Lakh to INR 6 lakh.
- The salary of the professionals who have done a certificate course in Naturopathy may vary from INR 1 Lakh to INR 2 Lakh.
The salary package of the job mainly depends on which organization you are serving. A branded and reputed company will always offer a right salary package to the candidates.
What is the benefit of pursuing a Naturopathy course?
You will love to know about the key benefits of the Naturopathy course. They are numerous.
- You can get a promising career in Yogic and Naturopathy because WHO wants to introduce this treatment mode as a scientific mode of treatment.
- You can also get a chance to explore some useful facts of the human body through this course.
- You can again rediscover your inner strength through this course.
- You can also gain the power of confidence in yourself.
Thus, these are the main benefits of studying this course. Apart from all this, it would help if you have a sense of humor, adaptability, and humility before pursuing this course.
You must know that nature is the greatest healer of the human body. Nature provides the human with some in-built immunity that helps them to fight against the diseases. To make the immunity power stronger, you should also follow a set of routines to stay fit and sufficient for a longer duration. The subject of Naturopathy provides some necessary information on how to keep the body fit by eliminating the toxins without any artificial means.
It is one of the most popular subjects in the present time that is loved by many candidates. This subject also teaches the lesson to stay mentally fit and healthy. Yoga is another way to keep the body right. It is one of the efficient modes of protecting the body from harmful elements. However, a short course on Naturopathy can open new avenues before you. You can attain a lot of information and make a remarkable career in your life.
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.