What is The Full Form of JDC?
The full form of JDC is a Junior Diploma in Co-operation that takes ten months duration, of which two months are dedicated to practical training. In Kerala, there are nine junior-level training centers, out of which 4 are for SC/ST applicants and five are for students from the general category. Under the general category, 50% of seats are reserved for departments and institutional candidates, while 50% are selected from the private sector.
Objectives of the JDC Course
The purpose of JDC by the Kerala government is to help the students to take the benefits of coming opportunities after completing the course and enhance lifelong career skills. It also boosts research in multiple areas of management given by well-experienced teachers.
JDC Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria for being eligible for the JDC course.
- He or she should have passed SSLC.
- Students who have completed 10th from the board, such as CBSE, CISCE, and equivalent programs are also eligible for the JDC course.
- Those who have completed 10th with the grading system must obtain at least a D+ grade in all subjects.
- General Category – Rs 150
- SC/ST – Rs 75
- Employees of Co-operative societies – Rs 300