What is the full form of IBM?
The full form of IBM is International Business Management. It is a field of study that brings together different business management ideas, models, and practices from throughout the world. The curriculum emphasizes the creation, administration, and direction of multinational corporations.
This degree program from IBM is offered entirely in English, making it a truly global learning opportunity.
IBM course has following objectives:
- It has one continuous academic term
- A professional internship
- Limited enrollment classes that attract people from all over the world
- Learning the ins and outs of business problems, models, and procedures
- Inspiring creative thought and fostering mental growth
- Managerial abilities, including the ability to communicate, work in a team, and negotiate effectively, can be honed in a diverse and global setting.
- Bringing in relevant work experience and incorporating it into classroom instruction.
You’ll spend your first four semesters in the global business program on campus, where you’ll build a firm grounding in business studies, social & intercultural abilities, and a strong command of Spanish, Chinese, French, and German.
Any candidate having a degree in Bachelor of Arts can apply for this course
The fee ranges from 40,000 to 50,000 per semester.