While going to nursery schools, you must have met the teachers of this class. They are helpful and polite. To become a nursery teacher, you should have a Diploma in Education course. It is a course through which you can become a trained nursery teacher. The study mainly highlights the elementary part of education. It is a job-oriented course through which you a get a better job. You can experience various advantages of pursuing this course. You can complete the course both online and offline mode. This course can be best suited for working people.
During this course, the students are given and taught how to handle students especially the kids. You have to undergo training programs, and this will help in building a better career. This course is perfect for candidates who are looking to make a better career in the teaching profession. This course can give them a nice exposure. You can make a wonderful career with this course. You will be given the responsibility to teach and bring the little ones. It also requires excellent labor and patience to teach the kids.
If you are willing to make a remarkable career in teaching, you should choose this profession. This will give you the scope to spread the light of education among the students. Teaching is a beautiful profession. After the completion of this course, you can find an excellent job in any school or college. Most educational institutions always look to have a qualified teacher for these types of work. However, it would not be wrong to say that this degree can offer you many things apart from becoming a successful teacher. This course can open new avenues and paths in your life.
Table of Contents
- Scope of the Diploma in Education Course:
- Skills required for the Diploma in Education Course:
- Course fee for the Diploma in Education Course:
- Eligibility criteria for the Diploma in Education Course:
- Exams for Diploma in Education Course:
- Exam centers of the Diploma in Education course:
- Syllabus for the Diploma in Education Course:
- Career opportunities for the Diploma in Education graduates:
- Diploma in Education Institutes in India:
Scope of the Diploma in Education Course:
If you complete the course, you can become a well-trained and qualified teacher in this profession. This will help to get a proper job in schools. You will also get vast employment opportunities after completing the course. You can also learn a lot of subjects while pursuing this course.
If you want, you can also apply to Government schools for the position of teacher. This is the best thing because Government schools provide ample facilities to their teachers. You can also open your tuition schools or coaching centers and teach the students.
Skills required for the Diploma in Education Course:
It is not easy to become a teacher. You should have some skills that will help in becoming a successful teacher in your life. Let us discuss some of the essential ones. A course on Diploma in Education can give you immense opportunities to explore the education industry.
- It would help if you had the patience to become a teacher. This is the primary quality that a teacher should possess.
- It would be better if you have better communication skills and instructional skills. It will help to make a better teacher in the future.
- It would help if you are flexible and have creativity in yourself.
- It would help if you were passionate about teaching, and that would help to reach the goals.
- Your good management skills will help you to become a good teacher.
- It is okay if you have excellent imaginative skills. This will help to reach your goals to become a good teacher.
Course fee for the Diploma in Education Course:
The course fee for the course mainly depends upon the type of college or institute you are selecting for admission. It is known that the average price for the course ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 70,000. You can pay it monthly or annually. You can pay the fees through both online and offline mode. It depends upon you. The course-fee is nominal in all the colleges. You can easily pay the amount.
Eligibility criteria for the Diploma in Education Course:
To get admission to this course, you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Let us discuss some of the essential points that are associated with the eligibility criteria.
- To get admission to this course, you should have completed 10+2 from any recognized board or institution. This is a mandatory point.
- You have to get minimum of 50% marks in 10+2. If you get below these marks, you are not entitled to gain admission to this course.
- It is okay if you have fluency in English. This will be an added advantage.
- Many colleges also organize the entrance examination for this course. You have to qualify for the multiple-choice examination to get admission to this course.
- The questions are mainly based on subjects like English, mathematics, logical reasoning, and general knowledge. Prior preparation can help to score good marks.
Exams for Diploma in Education Course:
The course comprises of semesters, and you have to qualify for both semesters. You have to undergo good training sessions during the time. This course will give a complete overview of all the subjects that are included in the system. However, all the information’s regarding the exam of the course will be given on the website of the college. You can get and collect all the adequate information from the site. Even you can fill the form the exam through online mode. Before appearing for the exam, you have to complete the registration form.
Exam centers of the Diploma in Education course:
You will get the exam centers in almost all corners of India. You can appear from any of the exam centers. Cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai and, even Chandigarh organize exam centers for Diploma in Education course. If you are from the nearby states, you can come to these centers and appear before the exam. It will be much suitable for the students to give the exam in a hassle-free manner.
Syllabus for the Diploma in Education Course:
The syllabus of the course comprises two semesters. The first semester consists of the theoretical part, and the second one is practical based. Now let us move to the syllabus part of the course.
- Education in emerging Indian society
- Educational Psychology
- Secondary Education-issues and problems
- Information and Communication Technology
- Methods of training-I
- Methods of training –II
- Subject specialization
- Microteaching- 7 skills
- The teaching of subject- I
- The teaching of subject –II
- Criticism lessons
- Methods of teaching
- Work experience
- Working with community and social service
- Five Psychology experiments
Almost all the subjects that are included in the second semester are practical based. You can gather a lot of information through this second semester. It will be much more informative and better. However, you can get various types of books from many online sites. They can help to gain much knowledge about the course. The practical part of the study is said to be the most interesting one. It will help learn a lot of things and be confident about the subject before getting a job.
Career opportunities for the Diploma in Education graduates:
In the next few lines, you will come to know about the prospects of this course. A short discussion on this subject will make everything clear. It can help to learn more about the subject. Through this discussion, you will get better job opportunities, and this can increase the interest level.
- You can quickly get a job as a librarian after completing the course. The position of a librarian is much exciting and useful.
- You can start working as a teacher. Many private schools always look for qualified and severe teachers. If you have the potential, you can grab the job.
- However, many also opt for a secured job in Government schools. You can achieve it by cracking the competitive exams. It is always a better choice.
- You can also look for a job as an academic counselor. The position is mainly related to hear and listen to the problem of the kids. It can be a better choice.
- Apart from all this, you can become a responsible home-tutor. This will give you a chance to get exposure in your professional life. In many places, the job of an education coordinator is found to be suitable after this course. You can also select them and go ahead in your future.
In short, you have numerous options after the completion of the course. It is a right course that can provide you with a bright future.
- You can also choose the option of opening a coaching center. You can stay independent and happy. It can give you good exposure. Many people would love to select this profession.
Diploma in Education Institutes in India:
You will get some top institutes that offer this course. Let us discuss some of their names. This will help to select the best college for your career. You can make a great career.
- Bharat College of Education
- ICFAI University
- Lovely Professional University(Jalandhar)
- Jamia Milia Islamia University (New Delhi)
- Banaras Hindu University (Benaras)
- Amity University (Noida)