What is the Full Form of CFA?
CFA full form is Chartered Financial Analyst, a widely authorized program given by the CFA Institute, USA. It is said to be one of the most sought-after degrees in Management and Financial Services and the peak in Investment Analysis and Management.
CFA Level, CFA Level 2, and CFA Level 3 are three different levels that one will have to crack. Also, the admission is done based on the student’s score in the exam and work experience. Students holding a CFA certificate have the same prestige and respect as a CS or CA course.
CFA Course – Overview
- CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst is a professional degree certification program.
- The duration of the course ranges from 1.5 to 4 years.
- Students must have completed their graduation in any stream to seek CFA admission.
- There is no entrance exam for the CFA course. Students simply need to enroll before startiang the course.
- In India, the CFA course fees vary from Rs 1, 90,000 to 5, 86,000, depending on the institution.
- After the completion of CFA, the student can find jobs in legal houses, banks, audit firms, investment departments, etc.
- He/she will get a golden chance to work as Investment Manager, CF Analyst, and Portfolio Manager in leading financial companies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an authorized university.
- UG degree from applying for level 2 of CFA
- Work Experience
- Possessing an international passport, etc.
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.