What is The Full Form of MMS?
The full form of MMS is Master in Management Studies, which is a PG-level course including 4 semesters. Students who wish to establish their career in the field of Management pursue an MMS course. During this course, students will learn about various management fields such as Business Ethics & Statistics, Financial Accounting, Operations Management, and much more.
Master in Management Studies Course – Overview
- MMS is a full-time, 2-year PG level course divided into 4 semesters.
- The course offers the chance to students to enter the management world.
- The course makes you an expert in the commercial enterprise as a consultant.
- Master’s in Management studies imparts in-depth knowledge of management to aspirants while building a strong portfolio in this field.
Masters in Management Course Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their 12th from the authorized board.
- Students must have obtained an overall 55% marks in their bachelor’s degree or relevant to be eligible for the MME course.
- He/she must have successfully passed their undergraduate course in any field from an authorized university.
- Some universities offer admission based on an entrance exam, so students might also be required to crack the exam at the state or national level.
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.