What is The Full Form of BMS?
BMS full form is Bachelor of Management studies, as the name suggests, it focuses on managing human resources, economics, and business research. BMS is a full-time 3-year UG level degree course that delivers knowledge of advanced management needed to operate an organization or company effectively.
During the course, the students will get used to familiar with evolving management, entrepreneurship, financing, risk management, stocks, and much more. It also consists of extracurricular events and training courses that are essential for students to know the challenges of the real world.
BMS Course Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have passed their 10+2 from a renowned board or any other relevant exam.
- He/me must have scored 50% to 60% of the overall aggregate, based on the institute, it varies.
- The reserved category age limit is 24 years, and the general category is 22 years.
List of best BMS College in India
Some of the famous BMS colleges are as follows:
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi
- HP College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, etc
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.