Qualified and effective computer professionals are very much in demand these days. Computer professionals develop every application or software that you use. If you are a parent or a student who is planning a career, then the field of computers is a great choice. When you are looking for one of the best computer application courses, you should check out Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA).
The growth in the digital era is never-ending, and so will be the career as well. If you are a young aspirant who wishes to make a career in software or computer application development, then you will have to consider Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA). This course is more related to Information technology and is a technical course.
Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) is a course for six months or one year. This is a great opportunity for the bachelor’s degree holder to gain complete and deep knowledge about application development. If you have computers as one of the subjects in your bachelor’s degree, this course will enhance your skills.
Course Details of Certificate Course in Computer Application
|Course Name||Course Duration||Eligibility||Course Type|
|Certificate Course in Computer Application||6 Months to 1 Year||12th Pass||Certificate|
If you are planning to pursue Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA), here is some useful information. We have covered details like eligibility, syllabus, fees, and other details. After going through these details, you will be able to make a better choice about it.
What is the Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)?
Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) is a special diploma course in computer applications. Along with theoretical knowledge, you will also be able to gain practical knowledge on computer application development. It is a skill-based program for graduate students. It is a six-month course or a course of one year. Starting from businesses to social networking, every business has an application. It is important to make sure that the flow of data is smooth within the application. To achieve this, you will need hands that have years of experience and good practical knowledge. With this course, you will gain practical knowledge of application development.
There are several colleges available in India that offers Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA), and so you need not have to worry about where to take up this course. The eligibility and admission process is also quite simple for this course.
If you have just completed your graduation and looking for the best skill-based course, Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) can be the right pick for you. So, let us check some more information about this course that can be very helpful for you.
Before you know about any other information related to Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA), it is very important for you to know about the eligibility criteria. This information about eligibility criteria will help you in understanding whether you will be able to take up this course or not. So, here are some of the important criteria requirements that you need to meet:
- A candidate applying for Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) should have obtained a bachelor’s degree and its equivalent from a recognized university.
- You should have mathematics as a subject in 10+2 or degree to be eligible for getting admission in this course.
- You should have secured at least 50 percent marks in your graduation or equivalent degree that you have. There is a five to ten percent relaxation for the candidates who belong to SC, ST, and SC categories.
- If you have just given your final year exams of your bachelor’s degree, you can still apply for it, but the admission is subjected to all the subjects’ passing. That means at the time of admission, and there should not be even a single backlog. Otherwise, you are not eligible for admission into Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA).
- If you belong to any reserved category, then it is mandatory to submit the certificate of reservation so that you will be able to enjoy its benefits. Otherwise, you will not be able to apply under that category or apply for any relaxation under that category.
Apart from all the points mentioned above, there may be other requirements specific to the college or university alone. That can be anything that is related to education or work experience. So, make sure that you find out all the details from the college or university before you plan to apply to the particular college.
The admission process for Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) is very simple, and you need not have to do a lot of things. The process depends on the selection process or admission process that the college has decided or it is going to be a merit-based admission process. There are some colleges and universities that conduct computer-based tests. So, here is the simple admission process for Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA):
- You should first check out the official websites of the universities and colleges that offer you this course. You should read all the details carefully and then complete the application by making the fee payment.
- You will also have to upload your bachelor’s degree certificates and other documents as per the requirements of the college or university.
- Once you are done with the process, you will be asked to attend a computer-based test, or else the entire selection process depends only on merit. That means the marks secured in your graduation level and the work experience, if you have any, can be an added advantage.
- Once the selection process is done, only the qualifying candidates will be called up for the admission process.
Once you receive the final call, you can pay the fee and complete the process.
The fee structure of the Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course is very important for you to know. When you don’t have some clear information, then you will not be able to make a choice. The duration of this course differs from six months to one year. So, the course fee differs from Rs 5,000 /- to Rs 30,000/-. It is offered by several colleges, and hence the fee structure is going to be different for different colleges and universities. Whether it is a one-year course or a six-month course, it is not semester-wise. You will have just one exam at the end of the course.
Syllabus or Curriculum
A piece of good knowledge about the subjects that will be covered as part of the Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course will be very helpful. You will get an idea about what subjects you can learn and if there is anything else that you would like to learn apart from the ones that are taught in the course. People with good work experience will be able to take advantage of their experience while learning this course. So, as part of this course, you can learn:
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advanced operating system
- Computer graphics and Multimedia
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Web designing
- Practical lab and Viva-Voce
These are the common subjects that you will be able to learn. But there can be other subjects as well, and that depends on the college or university that you are choosing.
Career Opportunities and Job Profiles
Once you complete Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course, you will see several job opportunities coming your way. You can easily get a job with this skill-based job opportunity. You will receive opportunities from both government and private organizations. Computer application developers are required in almost all sectors, and so there will not be any dearth of opportunities. You will receive job offers like DBMS Manager, System Analyzer, Troubleshooter, Assistant Programmer, network designer, and many others.
Whatever the job you pick, you will start earning well. Your package may not be very high at the beginning, but once you gain a few years of experience in the field, you will be able to make a lot of money. As a troubleshooter, you start your career between 2 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs. Similarly, a DBMS manager will be able to earn between 2.25 lakhs to 2.75 lakhs. So, whatever your package is, it is good to get started as experience pays you more than your education.
Why Opt for Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)?
If you are looking for some reasons that can help you decide why this course is worth enrolling in, then here are a few reasons for you to get admission into Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course:
- It is a technical course for those who are looking for a skill-based job opportunity in India. It is more about practical knowledge, and so you will be able to gain a lot of knowledge about computer applications.
- The number of job opportunities is very high once you complete Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course. So, if you are looking for a course that can fetch you a job immediately after completing the course, and then it is the one.
- You can go for higher education like your master’s in computer application development if you wish to continue your studies. There are a number of master’s degree programs that you can try immediately after the Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course.
- You gain a lot of technical knowledge in just one year course. As this course concentrates more on practical knowledge and skills, you can easily gain enough technical knowledge.
- The fee is very less for a course with so many technical subjects. That means you will be able to save a lot of money which you spend on other types of courses.
- There is no specific entrance test that you will have to prepare and take to get admission in Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course. It is completely a merit-based admission process, apart from a few colleges that ask for a computer-based test.
- Even when the course is not very popular, there are several colleges and universities that offer this course. Most of the colleges are top colleges in India. The college name itself will add credit to your resume and help in getting a good job.
- If you are already working with any lower degree, having this course certificate can increase your salary or help you get a promotion. So, a one-year course can be very useful for your career.
Some best Colleges offering Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)
You should always look for the best universities and colleges when you wish to pursue the course. If you are unable to pick one good college or have no idea about which colleges offer this course for you, then you can check out the list below. These are some of the best colleges that have this course:
- Integrated Institute of Education Technology
- Bhagwati Educational Trust
- Maharaja Agarsen College for Women
- Guru Nanak Dev University
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Co-operative Management
- Aarti Institute of Professional Studies
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Aplomb Institute
- Dr. Zakir Husain Institute
- Florence Polytechnic
We hope this information about Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course is helpful for you. If you are interested in this course, then you can check out the list of colleges that we have listed above. You can even visit their website to gather all the information about the course and the college.
This is a skill-based course and can help you in getting a job easily. It is more into practical knowledge, and hence you will be able to start working on simple projects. The pay scale is also quite good for the students who complete Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA) course. You just need to make sure that you are completing the course with good marks to stand out from the crowd. There are several students who come with a degree from a computer background. The only merit can keep you out of the crowd. So, go through all the details given above and then decide whether this course is perfect for you or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of a Certificate Course in Computer Application Course?
When they finish the course, they will have a wide range of opportunities in a variety of fields such as computer and various devices service providers, financial institutions, insurance providers, and management of businesses and enterprises.
Other areas where they can find work include government bodies, maintenance costs, laptop support systems, word processors, financial institutions, road traffic management, educational institutions, as well as surveillance companies.
- What are the employment areas of the CCA course?
The following companies are represented: D.E. Shaw, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Polaris, educational institutes, Satyam Computers, Texas Instruments, Sonata Software, TCS, and Wipro Systems
- What are the job types available after the CCA course?
Jobs that require a Certificate in Computer Applications are listed below.
- Software Engineer • Programmer • Internet Expert • Network Designer • Software Developer • Troubleshooter • System Analyzer • System Administrator
- Who can opt for a CCA course?
Candidates who wish to apply for the course must acquire the qualifications listed below.
- Students that have basic knowledge in the computer domain at the 10+2 or graduate school level are encouraged to apply.
- Participants who are interested in the field of computer application-based studies are encouraged to apply.
- For those seeking a technical or skills-based position, this section is for you.
- For those interested in furthering their education in the field.
- Is the amount spent on the course worth it?
Generally speaking, diploma courses are less expensive than degree courses, and the fees for computer applications courses are quite reasonable and easily affordable.
- How much salary I can expect after the CCA course?
After completing a (CCA), you will have a variety of salary options, though the amount you earn will vary depending on the course you choose. Job descriptions and average salaries one of the most famous positions are listed below.
The average salary for great profile handlers and those with the necessary skills range between 2.5 and 3 lakhs per annum in various organizations.
- Language developer- 3-4 lakhs rupees on average.
- The software developer estimated net worth of 3.5-4.5 lakhs rupees per annum
- The average salary for web design is between 3-5 lakhs per annum,
- Graphic design and animation, which commands an income of 6 l-7 lakhs per annum
- The technical developer earns averaging between 2-3 lakhs per year in compensation.
Table of Contents
- Course Details of Certificate Course in Computer Application
- What is the Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)?
- Frequently Asked Questions