If you’re an entrepreneur or aspiring to be one, then you know that reading is essential to success. But with so many books on the market, it can be tough to know which ones are worth your time.
So, whether you’re looking for advice on how to start your own business or tips on how to run a successful one, be sure to check out our list of the best entrepreneur books in India.
Here are some of the best entrepreneur books available in India:
1. The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
2. The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
3. The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career by Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha
4. The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
5. First Things First: To Do List for Living by Stephen R. Covey
These are just a few of the great books available to entrepreneurs in India. Each one offers valuable insights and lessons that can help you in your business journey.
List of Best Entrepreneur Books in India