Introduction regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam
- The full form of the GPAT Exam is Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
- For entrance to Master of Sciences of Pharmacy programs at the national level, there is a national entrance assessment. Until 2018, it was carried every year by the All India Council with the Ministry of Education’s commands. The National Testing Agency will now conduct the examination.
- The Master of Sciences of Pharmacy programs entrance exam is open to aspirants who have finished off a four-year bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- The National Testing Agency will announce the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 exam intervals in December 2022. The method will begin when the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 petition forward is ratified in the last week of December. The Admit Card will be published after the procedure is finalized. The examination is planned for the last week of February 2022.
Fees regarding the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Application fees for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
While filling out the application form, the student must pay the fee regarding it so that the form gets submitted to the department. The fee is charged by the institution for rendering its services.
- The registration fees for students belonging to the general category are rupees two thousand for all the male students and rupees one thousand for all the female students.
- Students belonging from other caste groups such as other backward classes, scheduled caste, and scheduled tribes must pay rupees one thousand for both the male and the female students as their registration fees.
- The transgender students must also pay rupees one thousand regardless of their caste group classification.
The fees must be paid through online mode therefore digital transactions. Mediums such as Paytm, Google pay or UPI, Amazon pay, debit card, credit card, etc can be useful for payment.
Exam pattern related to the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- The total amount of time given to the student would be three hours and not a minute more than that.
- The total number of questions to be presented in the paper would be one hundred and twenty-five.
- The questions would be addressed in the pattern of a multiple-choice question. Four answer options would be given to the applicant and the infant must choose one option out of the four as their answer.
- Four points would be allotted to every right answer and minus one point would be assigned to every wrong answer.
- Students must carry their admit cards.
- The mode of entrance examination for this year would be through an online method.
- The maximum number of marks which the student scores are five hundred points.
- The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is held every year.
Syllabus for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- The subject of Physical chemistry must be studied as it holds one hundred and fifty-two marks.
- Physical pharmacy subject is also the part of the examination and it is of forty-four marks.
- Infants must be thorough with organic chemistry as the marks allotted for it is forty-four again.
- The subject of Pharmaceutical chemistry-Pharmaceutical inorganic chemistry has to be studied and the marks assigned to it are forty-four.
- The quantitative ability questions are present in the question paper and they must be taken care of by the students if they want to excel.
- Reasoning and logical ability problems also hold great importance in the entrance examination. They are on the spot to solve brain questions.
- Students must be thorough with common English grammatical problems.
- General awareness topics must also be studied.
- The opted language subject-related questions would show up on the paper.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility standards for enlisting in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test examination
To participate in the program, an individual must meet specific requirements. If the sole person passes the applicability investigation, he or she is eligible to participate in the exam’s advantages.
- First criteria for enrolling in the exam is that the Individuals applying for the exam must be over the age of eighteen years old for females and male both. Though there is no age limit on the maximum number of ages.
- The second regulation states that the Individual must have passed their twelfth standard from any recognized board such as central boards of secondary education, International board, state board, or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
- The third criteria for a student to be acceptable are that he or she be a continual inhabitant of country India, as this exam is conducted by the Indian government and is only available for its inhabitants only. Or the applicant must be residing in the country for the past five years and her/his parents must be a continual resident of the country.
- The fourth regulation tells us that the students who are done with their bachelor of pharmacy degree of four years can apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam. Also, the students who are in the final stage of their bachelor’s degree are eligible to give the exam.
- The fifth criterion states that students having a Bachelor of Technology (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) degree would be disqualified and won’t be considered eligible.
- The sixth norm says that the department also takes up students with more than forty percent of disability for the examination,n and qualifies them as eligible. Also, there is no caste partiality meaning that students coming from any background can get themselves enrolled.
How to enroll and jot up the petition form for enlisting in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test examination
- For getting enrolled, the person should analyze the eligibility and analyze whether they’re acceptable for the exam or not, and if they’re acceptable then they can stop at the authorized portal of the National Test Agency.
- From the cover tab of the portal, there would be a redirected tab on which all the crucial elements should get jotted up like the inscription of the person, generation, citizenship, phone number, email address, religion, etc. After crowding these elements the portal would deliver the confirmation code to the quote phone number through the memo to begin again. After asserting that code on the portal, an account name and a password would be assigned to the person and after this, their account name would get enrolled.
Online method for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- If the person qualifies, he or she can fill out the petition form. To complete it, the person must return to the National Test Agency Portal official web tab. The person must log in using their enrolled account name id and password from the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test’s home tab.
- After checking in, the person can go back to the tab and double-check the eligibility rules or protocols.
- To permit and get enlisted in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, the person should fill up the petition form.
- There would be a three-dot symbol on the cover tab’s upper right corner as an option. After selecting option you will be able to download the petition form.
- You must print out the form for future reference. After mentioning the elements, the petition paper needed to be inspected, and then it can be deferred on the portal or posted on the official email id of the system.
(Note: The authorized portal of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is https://nta.ac.in The documents can also be mailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Offline method for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- If the person wishes to jot the petition form through an offline method then he/she can visit the university and take up the form from the reception department.
- From there, they would get a printed form from the office registrar attending there.
- The form then requires to be jotted with all the important elements and then it should be allocated along with the crucial papers.