10 Lines Essay on Mahatma Gandhi in English
Mahatma Gandhi was a political and spiritual leader in India who played a key role in the country’s struggle for independence from British colonial rule. He advocated for non-violent civil disobedience and was a major influence on civil rights and freedom movements across the world. He was assassinated in 1948. He also known as Bapu or Father of the Nation. He was a lawyer by profession who later on gave up his law practice to join the Indian freedom struggle. He was the leader of the Indian National Congress, political party. He was the main figure behind the Non-cooperation and the Civil Disobedience Movement. He was also actively involved in the quit India movement.
1. Mahatma Gandhi was an important figure in both social and political growth of our nation. Above all, he helped India be independent.
2. As a result of his efforts, countless persecuted group felt a great sense of relief. These activities aided Gandhi in establishing himself as the known figure around the world.
3. He became hot topic in a number of international media outlets.
4. Mahatma Gandhi made significant contributions to environmental preservation. The most significant point he made was that each person should consume according to their nutritional needs.
5. The key question he raised was, “What foods should a human consume?” Gandhi ji often brought this up.
6. Gandhi’s notion of sustainability is also very pertinent in modern India. This is owing to India’s already dense population.
7. The use of small-scale irrigation facilities and renewable energy has been encouraged. Gandhiji’s anti-unrestrained industrial growth measures are to blame.
8. His nonviolent concept is probably his greatest contribution. This nonviolent ideology is known as Ahimsa. Most importantly, Gandhiji desired to achieve independence without the use of force.
9. He decided to quit the Non-Cooperation movement after the Chauri-Chaura incident.
10. As a result, numerous people were outraged by this decision. Gandhi, on the other hand, was persistent in his Ahimsa idea.
Rahul Kumar is a passionate educator, writer, and subject matter expert in the field of education and professional development. As an author on CoursesXpert, Rahul Kumar’s articles cover a wide range of topics, from various courses, educational and career guidance.